Food And Civil Supplies
In the schemes run by the Food and Civil Supplies Department, families who are living below the poverty line are provided foodgrains at cheap rates by issuing Antyodaya / eligible household ration cards on the basis of eligibility. Apart from this, the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme is being operated according to the 2011 census list issued by the Central Government from 2016.
Antyodaya Anna Yojna-
- Families living below poverty line
- Poor destitute women, elderly women, handicapped women, raw house, no source of income
- 36022 ration card of Antyodaya Yojna is in line with the target set by the government.
- Under Antyodaya scheme, the distribution of 35 kg of foodgrain (20 kg of wheat and 15 kg rice) of wheat is given at the rate of 02 kg and rice at the rate of Rs 3 kg per card.
Eligible Household Scheme (Rural Area)-
- Beekeepers, domestic workers, footwear repairs, ferries, hats, rickshaw pullers, affected by leprosy / AIDS sufferers
- Orphans / parents without children, cleaners, daily wage laborers, such as porter, family members of landless laborers, such families whose head is a destitute woman, disabled or mentally insane person, and there is no other adult male in this family. Houseless families and families having ownership of upto 30 sq.m. of such a raw house which is on their personal land and in which they themselves Resident, members of the Transgender Community (i.e., senor) if they do not come in Exclusion Criteria.
- 159137 ration cards are prevailing in the rural area under the eligible Household Scheme, of which 627347 units are included.
- A total of 5 kg of foodgrains (03 kg of wheat and 02 kg of rice) per unit, the value of wheat is Rs 02 kg and rice is valued at the rate of Rs 3 kg per card per eligible household scheme.
Eligible Household Scheme (Urban Area)-
- Affected by leprosy / AIDS sufferers, orphans / parents without children, abandoned women, garbage / cleaners, beggary, domestic work, repair of footwear, ferries-holders, rickshaw pullers, scheduled castes and Such families of Scheduled Tribes and those of other sections of landless laborers, whose head is a daily wage laborer, such as porter, living below the poverty line. Families with whom (on the basis of the Revenue Department’s updated income certificate), such families whose head is a destitute woman or a disabled or mentally insane person, and there is no other adult male in this family, Living in such houses, whose roof is not concrete, members of Transgender Community (i.e., senor) if they do not come in Exclusion Criteria.
- There are 28341 ration cards in the urban area under the eligible Household Scheme, which include 120144 units.
A total of 5 kg of foodgrains (03 kg of wheat and 02 kg of rice) per unit, the value of wheat is Rs 02 kg and rice is valued at the rate of Rs 3 kg per card per eligible household scheme.
- Distribution of 3.5 liters of kerosene is distributed to Antyodaya ration cards prevailing in the district.
- Distribution of 2 liters of kerosene oil is distributed on the eligible household ration cards prevailing in the district.
Double fortified salt-
Distribution of double-fortified salt is being done by the government to free the district from malnutrition. The double-fortified salt is distributed in the distribution of ration cards to three units up to 01 kg and 02 kg more than three units. The price of double-fortified salt is distributed at the rate of Rs. 03 kg per packet of Antyodaya scheme and Rs 06 per kg per packet on eligible household scheme.
Prime Minister Ujjawala Yojana-
- Under the Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme, those families are selected, who are Antyodaya Ration Card holders, family of Scheduled Caste / tribe, benefited from the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, and included in the Social Economic Census provided by the Government of India.
- Prime Minister Ujjwala plan is effective from the year 2016 in the district. Under this, 46103 families included in the Socio Economic Census have been benefited from gas connections and 19523 families have been issued gas connections under Ujjwala Plus Scheme. Thus, in the district, 65626 families have been benefited from the gas connection under Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme.